Friday, January 3, 2014

Rave Up Music Blog Schedule for 2014

An Update for Rave Up Music in 2014!



Greetings, Rave Up Music readers. Barius here, and a Happy 2014 to all of you! 

I want to give all of you an update on what is coming up for the year. I have a lot of great topics and ideas for all of you to enjoy, including more album reviews, more Cover Wars!, and plenty of A Little Slice of Metal, as well as some possible new segments of this blog that I am still working on. I also I have really great topic for our one-year anniversary review (something I have wanted to cover for a while, but was waiting for the right moment to do it).

Now, onto some exciting news. As I mentioned back in my introduction to this blog that I was seeking a music teaching position, and I am proud to announce that I finally have one! I have been in the job since December, and it has been going great! Yes, it is a bit stressful, but I am enjoying it. With that said, I realized that this job is going to require a lot of time commitment on my part, thus I have made the decision to scale back the reviews posts on here. I am planning to release two reviews of month. I love writing this blog, and I want to continue doing it, but I also need to make time for my job. I hope all of you understand this, and will support me in my endeavors outside of Rave Up Music.

Even though I will be scaling back on review posts, I do plan to do a few special themed months for the year. In March, Rave Up Music is planning "Wrestlepalooza": a look at the connection between music and the pro wrestling industry. This all coincides with the biggest wrestling event of the year: WWE's Wrestlemania! I also planning a Summer Spectacular in either June or July (possibly both months), and since they were big hits this past year, I am bringing back both Halloween Month and Christmas Month. There are a lot of ideas I have for the Christmas month (I really enjoy Christmas).

2014 is looking to be a really good year, and I am really looking forward to continuing to share my love of music with all of you. See you next week with the first blog post of the year. Until then, I am Barius, and as always, keep on rockin.'

No comments:

Post a Comment